Happy New Year! We hope you’ve had a happy and relaxing Christmas and that you’re back at work, ready to tackle the challenges of another year.
Business security is, of course, of paramount importance but is something which is often overlooked by business owners. With this in mind, we thought we’d kick off the New Year with a series of blog posts on how you could improve the security of your business and ensure it has the protection it deserves. This week we’ll cover security alarms, followed over the next few weeks by CCTV and access control.
Security alarms for businesses in Yorkshire
Although installing a security alarm is generally recognised as the single most effective way to protect a businesses, it is surprising how many businesses don’t have a working burglar alarm. Here at Dalec we have the expertise to install a wide range of systems, with options to suit all budgets. Here are just a few examples of how a working burglar alarm could benefit your business.
- An alarm bell box provides a highly visible and effective deterrent. The sight of a bell box is often sufficient to deter the majority of thieves.
- Today’s wireless alarms are quick and simple to install, with minimal mess and disruption.
- Multiple user systems are available, offering the capability to provide different members of staff with security access if required.
- Intruder alarms are ideal for installation alongside other security systems such as CCTV and will provide unbeatable, round-the-clock protection.
- The latest systems can be set or unset using smart phone apps which are also designed to provide you with instant alerts in the event of a security breach.
Contact Dalec to find out more
Here at Dalec we provide a range of security alarm installation and maintenance services. Whether you don’t have an alarm or your existing alarm is broken or unreliable, we have the expertise to provide you with a system to provide your business with reliable protection.
To find out more or to arrange for a free, no-obligation quote, please get in touch by calling 01535 606 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org