Access control systems installed in Leeds by Dalec
Access control systems offer a relatively low-cost way to enhance the security of your business. Available in a wide range of options to suit businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes, access control provides enhanced security and peace of mind. Here are a few examples of some of the benefits an access control system could help you improve security:
- We have the expertise to install a wide range of systems, with options suitable for small premises, through to large corporate and multiple site premises.
- Access control provides additional security where you need it most and is ideal for protecting reception areas, unmanned entrances, stock rooms, data rooms etc.
- Access control systems can be integrated with other security systems such as intruder alarms, fire alarms and smoke detection. In addition, systems are scaleable and can be easily added to at a later date.
- A range of access options are available including keypads, key fobs, magstripe or proximity.
- The expense and hassle of lost keys becomes a thing of the past. Lost or stolen ‘keys’ are easily cancelled, whilst new members of staff can be allowed access at the touch of a button.
- We install Paxton Net2 systems which are PC based, providing central control over access privileges. Access is easily tailored to groups or individuals using Paxton’s user-friendly software.
- Access control systems are ideal for a wide range of businesses and organisations, from small shops and offices, through to retail units, warehouses, government buildings, car parks, colleges and universities.
Get in touch to arrange a free, no-obligation quote
If you’d like to find out about the benefits of installing an access control system in your business, or to arrange for a free, no-obligation quote, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling 01535 606006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org