Domestic CCTV systems installed in Yorkshire by Dalec
CCTV used to be the preserve of businesses and local councils with cameras used to protect office complexes, factories, car parks and public spaces. However, thanks to the increasingly affordability of CCTV, cameras are becoming and increasingly common sight on residential properties.
Here at Dalec we offer a range of affordable options, designed to put CCTV security protection within reach of many homeowners. Providing the capability to monitor your home 24/7, regardless of where you are in the world, CCTV will provide you with peace of mind and unbeatable protection.
What are the benefits of installing CCTV?
If you’re considering installing CCTV but are concerned about the benefits vs the cost, here are a few examples of the advantages it could offer:
- The CCTV systems we install can be viewed regardless of where you are in the world and at any time of day or night, providing you have an internet connection. Images can be viewed from a smartphone, tablet or laptop using an app.
- CCTV offers a very visible deterrent and it is often the sight of the cameras alone that will deter the majority of thieves. When thieves see that you have CCTV they are likely to target other properties which do not have camera surveillance protection.
- CCTV provides unbeatable peace of mind and when used in combination with a security alarm will give your home and valuables comprehensive protection.
- Many home insurance providers offer discounts for policy holders who have CCTV.
- If the worst happens, the video evidence provided by CCTV can prove invaluable in the event of an insurance claim and as evidence for the police.
Tailor made CCTV systems designed and installed by Dalec
We have the expertise to design and install a CCTV system to suit your individual requirements. Whether you need just one camera or ten, our team will work with you to ensure your new system provides a level of protection that’s right for you and your lifestyle. To find out more, get in touch by calling 01536 606 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org